- SEBON: Security Board of Nepal and is a regulator of the commodity market. SEBON has the right to regulate both the stock market as well as the commodity market
- Commodity Exchange: A commodities exchange is a licensed entity that determines and enforces rules and procedures for trading standardized commodity contracts and related investment products. A commodities exchange also refers to the physical center where trading takes place. The commodities market is massive, trading more than trillions of dollars each day.
- Clearing House: A clearinghouse is an intermediary between buyers and sellers of financial instruments. It is an agency or separate corporation of a futures exchange responsible for settling trading accounts, clearing trades, collecting and maintaining margin monies, regulating delivery, and reporting trading data.
- Broker House:Broker house is also called as a just broker and A broker is an individual or firm that acts as an intermediary between an investor and a securities exchange. A broker can also refer to the role of a firm when it acts as an agent for a customer and charges the customer a commission for its services
- Customer: : Customer in the commodity market means a trader in a broader sense who executes the trades. Customers can be hedgers, speculators, or arbitragers also.
Explanation of some important Candlestick
- Moving average (MA)
- Exponential moving average (EMA)
- Stochastic oscillator.
- Moving average convergence divergence (MACD)
- Bollinger bands.
- Relative strength index (RSI)
Some Important Indicators
- Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Calendar
- Super Trend Indicator
- Trading Psychology
- Risk and Reward
- Money Management
- Leading Indicator
- Lagging Indicator
- Momentum Indicator
- Trend based Indicator
- Stochastic Indicator